Saturday, April 25, 2009

Now you see...now you don't

Good Evening Ladies and Gents,

ehm.. ehm..Hello, my name's Inci and I'm one of the concept artist of Business Socks Studio. Working for Monsieur Business and Monsieur Socks is not always easy, their demands can sometimes... be a little weird. But I couldn't say no when Monsieur Business asked me to "developify" something interactive that included her ex-wife's red lingerie. (?!) So I made this button that you can't see in its' original version because I can't upload flash movies here , but this will give you the idea. the original can be seen at http://incialper.deviantart.com/art/Mademoiselle-Studio-120504244

I hope he likes it...oh and you too. =)

3 comments:

  1. Red lingerie... yessssssss! I'm not one to start rumors but Mademoiselle Studio is a harlot and a vegan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of your fans from faaaar faaar away is stating:
    I am watching you..and I ll keep watching
    good job! congrats ;)
    KEPI

    ReplyDelete