Wednesday, April 29, 2009

PATIENCE IS A girl who's last name is VIRTUE

In a couple weeks we should have our first music video done, "Poor Man's Stroll" by the hip hop duo, "((Stereo))type". It will be our first official music video and hopefully it can show how diverse we can be as a studio. One thing I want to make clear is that it would be in your best interest to not classify us right know as a particular kind of studio because you would probably be wrong in that assumption. So look out for the video, we hope to shoot it sometime in the upcoming weeks and hopefully hit you with some content asap!

RANDOM FACT: Danny Mak aka The Chinese Revolution, is a 16 time heavy weight thumb wrestling champion!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. danny mak beat me at thumb wrestling then beat the hell out of me using my own thumb while it was still connected to my hand.

    ReplyDelete